All girls trip to Vegas = THE BEST
My first trip to Vegas was for a trade show in 2011 right after I graduated high school. Nostalgia lies with the Bellagio Fountains at night and Time to Say Goodbye. This time was alcoholism at night and Fountain experience by day.
- Vancouver to Bellingham Airport – from my experience, the border agent is always more friendly when they see a group of girls crossing
- bellingham airport is filled with nice security staff and a clean new atmosphere
- accommodation at The Mirage – the perfect mix between not too luxurious and not too cheap
- best shows were at XS/Surrender in Encore/Wynn – day time pool parties and night time clubbing/shows – DJ Snake, Jauz, Dillon Francis
- Omnia at Caesar’s Palace – Zedd
- Zumanity (Cirque du Soleil) at New York New York – absolute talent
- Bellagio fountain show – seen it once in 2011 and in love ever since
- Fat Tuesday frozen alcoholic drinks – must try!!!
Valuable Lessons Learned:
- drinking too much brings your inner demons out so control yourself because I lost control after I drank too much
- the first night we arrived, I controlled my drinking very well but still got tunnel visioned and lost my friends – LAME NIGHT
- the second night I told myself to go HAM and I went beyond HAM and lost all my friends again BUT THIS TIME WAS WAY WORSE
- 5 Jagerbombs at Omnia was $107 USD
- I do not know how or when I ended up on the bathroom floor locked in a stall puking foam (consciously)
- I called my mom, a few of my friends, and MY EX – BAWLING MY EYES OUT HOW EMBARRASSING
- my vision was blurry AF
- my stomach was churning
- my head was spinning
- after I don’t know how long sitting on the bathroom floor, I gave myself a pep talk to get back to my hotel AND I DID – I DON’T KNOW HOW BUT I DID
- I even managed to message my roommate about her pregnancy that I found out on Instagram in the bathroom stall while I was doing all the above insane activities
- I showered and dry heaved for a lot of my awake hours – BRING GRAVOL
- stop comparing yourself, YOU ARE UNIQUE
- all weekend long, encountering beautiful women made my brain a little wack
- the security let me in with gum the first time but WHY NOT THE SECOND? WOULD THEY HAVE LET OTHER WOMEN SLIP?
- WHY AM I NOT WITTY AND FAST REACTING TO SITUATIONS?
- verdict – you win some and then you lose some – no one can win at everything LIFE IS QUITE FAIR
- It’s funny but I managed to reflect on this trip and realize why I spend so much time by myself and it is because I lose my sense of self when I’m with others. I become so doubtful and so unsure of myself that it drives me mad. On the lame first night, I kept beating myself up about this false belief that the security guards were against me for not being pretty enough BUT IT WAS ALL IN MY HEAD.
- Sometimes, I spend so much time by myself that I forget how to behave in social situations – FIND A HAPPY MEDIUM
- EVOLUTIONARY THEORY – survival of the fittest; you want your genes to pass on, then you better work for it AND YES BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE HAVE AN EASIER FOUNDATION TO WORK OFF OF WHETHER IN THE WORKPLACE OR ATTRACTING A PARTNER
- SELF-FULFILLING PROPHECY – what you believe, you make come true (YOUR BRAIN IS SO POWERFUL)
- “In this world, the only one that can make you happy, is you” – GIRL BOSS
- I was searching through my brain of knowledge accumulated through school in Psychology and the self-help books I’ve read but I ended up with the inspiring series GIRL BOSS
- DO YOU, FOR YOU BECAUSE ONLY YOU CAN MAKE YOU HAPPY
- On Sunday morning after dry heaving, all I can think about is my pudge and how I need to rid my pudge – it is going to take work but it will make me happy – to know that you’ve earned it is the best feeling ever
Vancouver night clubs sorry.